USAC Racing Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:02:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: HOOSIER 100 Feedback  (Read 7299 times)
smerrill
Rookie

« on: August 03, 2009, 02:31:43 PM »

Hi, I'm Scott Merrill. I work directly with the personnel responsible for everything at Newton Park and the "little Hoosier 100." Please use this thread to let all of us here at Hoosier and Newton Park know what you thought about the entire weekend, good or bad. We hope to continue an event of some sort with all of you in the coming years. Congratulations and thank you to all who attended this event.
smerrill
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 02:34:38 PM »

We would also like to hear any ideas or concerns for any future events. Thank You.
Swartz
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 03:28:27 PM »

We we would like to thank you for such a wonderful event.. The community of Lakeville, Newton Park, Hoosier Tire and USAC can all be very proud. I could not believe how the staff went out of their way to make all the families feel so welcome. The only disappoitment was the rain coming and preventing the World Formula feature, but you can't stop the weather.

This was by far one of the best events our family has ever attended!

Brenda Swartz
57racer
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 05:56:55 PM »

Can not think of one bad thing to say abount the event. Everybody did a great job from the guys that parked us to the ladies at the sign-in room. Even the people at the camp grounds we stayed at were great. My grandson sat and talked to a gentleman in the stands and brought him over and show the gentleman his racecar.
I later ask my grandson who the man was,he had on a VIP badge,
Luke said the man told him not to tell anybody he was one of the new pres.of IMS. WOW
USACRULES
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 06:19:12 PM »

By far the best racing that we have seen put on. All of the people helping the show go smooth were great. They went above and beyond to help out. Thanks to the people that volunteered to help from the town of Lakeville Indiana, Hoosier Tire, Mr. Newton owner of Hoosier Tire, Paula Nate of Hoosier Tire and of course USAC. No doubt that we will return next year for another fun filled event.
cuda
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 10:49:09 PM »

WOW what a show! I agree with all the posts so far and would like to add I have never seen so many spectators from the community show up to a race. Seems like everybody in town and the surrounding areas were out to the race. They were all over looking at the quarter midget racers talking to the drivers and handlers. Interested in the motors and how the cars were built. The food was great too. Corn roast and sausage on friday nite and the pit cooked chicken on Saturday were fantastic. Pancake breakfast Saturday morning. Thanks again for a super great weekend event and the fine facility. The restroom were airconditioned and carpeted. WOW! Thanks again to all that helped put the event together and those who worked during the event. If you missed this one you sure missed the best so far this year. If there is another one next year be sure to attend and participate, you won't be disappointed. I will be there for sure. Hoosier Tires, Newton Park, USAC thanks for the best event ever.
Russ Knepp
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 10:51:45 PM by cuda » Logged
Live Strong
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 12:08:10 AM »

Great  event photos at http://www.quartermidgets.com.

Extraordinary event!

Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: