USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:36:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mac-O-Chee Drivers  (Read 9475 times)
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« on: August 02, 2009, 11:21:13 AM »

Congratulations to our Mac-O-Chee drivers Danial and Logan McPherson along with Cooper Clouse with their Great runs this weekend at the Hoosier 100. Thank you for representing our club to the levels that you do.

Thanks Guys
Andy Myers
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 10:20:15 PM »

Another Great weekend for our Mac-O-Chee drivers, this club has the best group of drivers in Ohio. A BIG congratulations to Chase Dean, Danial and Logan McPherson, Jared Rupert and Cooper Clouse.

Awesome Job
Andy Myers.
ssssmoke
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 12:11:11 PM »

leave the bullring and these other tracks seem so much easier.
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 08:00:20 AM »

Awesome job to all of our drivers that done a great job at the last GNT race of the year Daniel and Logan McPherson, Chase Dean, Ryan Barr, Cooper Clouse, Jared Rupert, Logan Pelfrey and Matt Myers. Thanks to all drivers and handlers that represent our club very well. Thank You

Andy.
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 08:48:14 AM »

I must agree....a GREAT bunch of kids to race against. The handlers aren't bad either. We enjoy racing with these racers every time.  Grin

Andy...you also do a great job for the Mac-O-Chee club and the USAC Series. Keep up the great work.

Eric

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
2fast4u
Feature Winner

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 07:45:03 PM »

Thanks Eric, this is a great group of people to be a part of and we all work together very well and that makes a strong club. We have a good time running with the kids in Sr. Honda and Lt 160 and WOW these are some tough kids.

I believe that all our USAC clubs do a good job.

Hey let you club know that we are ready for some great Chili, I don't know if i can wait for two weeks so bring a trial pot this weekend Tongue

Andy.
ssssmoke
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2009, 12:01:11 PM »

bring this weekend. there is a chance of flurries. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: