USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:28:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: National Favorites?  (Read 6534 times)
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« on: July 17, 2009, 01:22:11 PM »

If you attended, what were your favorite things about Nationals (besides maybe your kid winning)?

One of my favorite things was watching the older kids race. I always enjoy watching the older kids from our own track, but it was exciting to watch drivers I'd never seen before like M. Price, C. Cagle, & C. Clouse. Excellent races & so fun to watch!  Smiley

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 08:24:21 AM »

My favorite thing was to talk to the many other handlers from other parts of the country course being in the staging area and busy did not get to have very long conversations.

You all are such super people and I admire the time and money you have given to these young girls and boys.

I hope you all made it back safe.  Good luck to all the drivers in the future.

racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 10:00:10 AM »

I wish we had had time to take the 1 1/2 hr guided tour at IMS. That definitely would have been a "favorite", but it's on our to-do list for next Nationals. Smiley

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
Frito
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »

Other than just being on the grounds of Indy.  My favorite would have to be the pork tenderloin sandwich at the snack bar...  I think i had 3 or 4.
racemom2000
Feature Winner

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 05:40:24 PM »

Other than just being on the grounds of Indy.  My favorite would have to be the pork tenderloin sandwich at the snack bar...  I think i had 3 or 4.

Yep, that too. I had their hot dog every day (loved it), and I don't even like hot dogs....

Katherine Weaver
www.noahweaver.com
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: