USAC Racing Forum
March 29, 2024, 09:05:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hotel National Championship @ IMS In July  (Read 21161 times)
ssssmoke
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 08:20:41 PM »

wre going low buck on a room for indy, got a motel 6, 3 miles away on debonair for 154.00 for 4 nights. i must say im a little worried. anyone know what kind of neighborhood this is. should i pack my .38 special?lol
TysonThompson
Rookie

« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 10:00:41 PM »

Yes, However Indy is a realitively safe town with alot of respect for racers.  Just wear your USAC shirt to identify yourself. 
TysonThompson
Rookie

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2009, 10:05:07 PM »

Seriously,  that is not a bad area.  Have a safe trip.
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2009, 11:39:51 PM »

Hey smoke, whats their number?  Downtown is safe, we used to walk our kids down there after their hockey games and when i got off work.

grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 08:55:23 AM »

We stayed in a Motel 6 in SW Indiana a couple of weekends ago when we were there to watch Lauren race the 600 was clean but no coffee pot in the room and no free breakfast which was ok with us.  they let us have the dog in the room and was very reasonable.  That is an excellent price we are staying a short distance from 465 and 38 near the speedway our cost is about 400 for the 4 nights so think you got a deal.

Hey Smoke how is the ice cream holding up in West Liberty since we are coming to work?  Just wondering I hope they know the racers are in town.  Weather looks like will be great!

Anxious for the Indy show hope rain stays away and it is not as hot as the last weeks have been.
Looking forward to seeing all the Florida bunch too.  Everyone drive safe!
ssssmoke
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 03:22:01 PM »

got the number online at motel 6. were not going to hang out there that much just shower,shave and sleep, and hopefully a/c that works. im still going to be packing!!! we stay downtown for the motocross and love it but i can only afford one night. the motel 6 was cheaper than the camp groung i checked on.  the ice cream is good as ever granny, just had some sunday after practicing. the track is looking good and it is fast. we had a couple sr. honda cars in the 5.70's. cant wait.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: