USAC Racing Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:04:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: A huge THANK YOU and update!  (Read 5129 times)
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« on: June 09, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »

This past Sunday our son AJ had his first rollover accident and I would like to thank the Chevillot's for quickly getting to his car and helping to check him out after the accident.  It is great to have handlers in the same class that are medical professionals.  Our family really appreciates them taking the time right then and again later that day to check AJ out! 

I also want to thank the experienced Quarter Midget mothers that tried to console my wife who was much more upset by whole ordeal than was AJ.  Also thanks to everyone else that came by to check on AJ throughout the rest of the day.

AJ is doing great and asked yesterday if we could go to the track to practice.  He was a little sore Sunday night and yesterday, but is back to his normal self today.  I think the fact that he still won the race helped too. Smiley

Also thank you to Lyra Solochek for capturing this on video, I have watched it several times and I am still in awe and very thankful for how safe these cars are.  Here is the video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQQlyFS4JTg
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 01:29:28 PM by sfreitas20 » Logged

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
tarpondawg
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 02:07:24 PM »

Man! That was a long victory lap for Dad! I saw it happen from turn 2.........congrats on the Win!
Showed Austin the video........he was strapped in his car when Aj flipped. He said Awsome way to win! Glad He's ok!
two_tenths_off
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »

Amazing, only three cars on the track and they all end up in the same exact spot at the same exact moment!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: