April 18, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Hawk quarter midget w cart and spares  (Read 4806 times)
Kendall42
Veteran

« on: January 26, 2013, 07:43:28 PM »

Hawk roller w pit cart and spares (2 front axles, rear axle, full set of rad rods, many hubs, bumpers, ext)  no motor as I sold all my motors...but that means you can put whatever motor in it you want...could be good rookie car or good advances class car!  We raced it in Hvy WF.  In great shape and spares are easy to come by.  I had Mike at Hawk do many updates and go through the car front to back before we raced it in 2012.  Car is 80x36

I only have a few other parts left and will make someone a great deal on the car with a couple boxes of other parts like wheels, exhaust pipes (WF pipe and 120/160cc pipes), 2 boxes of gears, a box of springs, and more! 

Contact me at brad@bradkendall.com.  I can send pics of everything.
Kendall42
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 11:22:42 PM »

Season is right around the corner! Drop a motor in and this car is race ready with pit cart and spares!  Great car for any class and any size kid!  If you are new and looking for a car or need another car so your child can run another class in 2013, this would be a great car for you!  I will make you a great deal to take the remainder of my QM parts away! 
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: