USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:03:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Format & Schedule  (Read 12440 times)
Toeknee
Veteran

That's My Boy!

« on: October 03, 2012, 08:57:59 AM »

Wow, already thyinking about 2013 USAC Format & Schedule. The few USAC races we attended in 2012 were ran so well and so much fun, we are already thinking about more races in 2013. Any ideas (Official or unofficial) about 2013 schedule and format? Happy Upcoming Holiday Season to all!

Tony Lofton
Driver: Bubba #5
Lofton Family Racin'
Offset
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 12:50:47 PM »

Expand the Dirt Triple Crown to a Dirt Pentadecuple Crown. Grin
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 02:26:22 PM by Offset » Logged
Toeknee
Veteran

That's My Boy!

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 10:44:23 AM »

Over 300 views and only 1 comment means lots of people are looking for any projected scheduling for next year.

USAC we would love to see any info for 2013 race schedule, even if marked and labeled "Tentative". I know I am trying to put together a tentative race schedule for next year and would love to start planning ASAP.

Members, I am sure USAC and other members would love to see anyone's input or suggestions....

Will USAC run 20 races next year with 5 regions of 4 races per series(West, NorthEast, Mid-West, Southern & Dirt)?
Should Dirt be its own series or should each series include 1 dirt race?
USAC did such a great job last year, will they be able to expand on it?

Just looking for discussion from the over 300 views, what do we want as a membership?

Tony Lofton
Lofton Family Racin'
CPG Racing
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2012, 07:16:01 AM »

I am sure USAC will get the info out as soon as the have it all figured out, the 2012 season just ended!
Kyleusac
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 05:01:44 PM »

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support during the 2012 Mopar .25 Midget "Gen Next" season. The series has grown dramatically over the past several years. As we move toward 2013 a new "Gen Next" format will be in place focussing on a more  regionalized platform.  This format will make it easier for more drivers and families to compete for a national championship than ever before. Like in years past our "Gen Next" schedule will be released during the IMIS trade show in Indianapolis. Please stop by the booth and check it out if you are in town for the event.
Toeknee
Veteran

That's My Boy!

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2012, 09:27:17 AM »

Thanks Kyle, was just looking to get conversation started on what may happen next season. USAC did a great job in 2012 and I am sure will build on it for 2013. Regionalized racing opportunties for those that can't travel as much is great along with the ability to travel this great country and race USAC .25 is an awesome plan. I look forward to seeing the 2013 race schedule. Happy & Safe Holidays to All!

Tony Lofton
Lofton Family Racin'
Melmo
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 07:44:32 AM »

I don't know but the first year USAC started the Kokomo Speedway had a race and it pulled many drivers in and the track prep was the best racing dirt track we have raced on since we been racing 25 midgets. I've talked to the speedway and they have been wanting another race but nothing so why not go back?

Melmo In The Fast Lane!!!
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: