USAC Racing Forum
March 18, 2024, 10:09:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Expanding dirt triple crown  (Read 6154 times)
590 racing
Rookie

« on: September 12, 2012, 09:51:02 PM »

I have heard rumors that the Gen next schedule may be shorten for 2013. I was curious if anyone else would like to see the Dirt triple crown grown to more than the current 3 races. Or change from a sub series to have a Gen Next pavement series an a Gen Next Dirt series. Thoughts??
Offset
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 10:26:28 PM »

We would only race dirt if we could.  We’ve travelled from DuQuoin to Hagerstown and several tracks in between to run on dirt.  BMI and Great Lakes are underutilized and would be great locations for weekly dirt events.  Needless to say expanding the Triple Crown would be great, a dirt series would be even better.
Ashford
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 07:00:25 AM »

I think USAC needs to look at the track Lawrenceburg has. We had the opportunity to run a few laps there last year as an expedition during there last weekly event. My son loved it, and hes not a big fan of dirt racing. He said he would run there every week if they would let us. They have parking and facilities to accomodate a big time QM Dirt Race. Not to mention the hotels, restaurants, etc within minutes from the track. In my opinion the track is also much better than Little E
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: