USAC Racing Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:15:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Mini-Indy club races 7-21 &7-22  (Read 5724 times)
nancyboy
Veteran

« on: July 12, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »

for those of you coming to race our club races, we will park you starting at 3pm on Friday afternoon. We would like to put you in the spot that you will be in for the Brickyard so we are not moving trailers on Sunday eve. If you do not have preffered parking for the Brickyard you are welcome to park closer to the track during the club races but will have to move Sunday night.

for those of you camping, after having several talks with the fairgrounds, all of the full hook-up spots will be on the west end of the grounds. The limited number of spots that i had close to the track were spoken for early on. It would be my suggestion to have transportation of some sort to and from the campgrounds as it is probably farther than you will want to walk.

Please act responsibly while on atv's and golf cart's. Fairgrounds security will be beefed up for the event and IMPD will be present. anyone driving recklessly will be ask to park their atv, golf cart etc. for the remainder or the event

We are looking foward to hosting this event and hope you all enjoy your time at Mini-Indy.

If you have any questions you can contact me or any board member

thank you
Joe Miller
nancyboy
Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 11:13:46 AM »

One more thing and then i will stop posting.

you will need an amb transponder clip to run the club races. we use moscore and require that the transponders are securly attached to car with the proper clip. the replacement cost of the transponders is 300.00 so we try to take care of them. we have a limited amount of clips approx 25 in the tower for 8.00 each

thanks
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: