Golf Carts for Battle at the Brickyard
Mini-Indy is pleased to announce that we have been able to arrange for Golf Cart Rental for The Battle at the Brickyard. There is a limited supply and orders must be received no later than Friday July 20 at 5pm Eastern.
Carts will be delivered and available for pick up at Mini-Indy on Tuesday July 24th. Those renting golf carts must return the carts to the pick up area after the last A-main on Saturday July 28th. Rental is for five days (Tuesday to Saturday).
How to rent a golf cart:
1. Race families who want to rent a cart should call Stephanie at P&P Golf Cars at 317-831-4283. It’s important to tell her you are racing at the Battle at the Brickyard at Mini-Indy at the State Fairgrounds July 24-28th.
2. You will choose your cart type and pay P&P directly. Carts that are available and prices include:
* A two passenger cart with no roof ($33 per day= $165 plus tax and delivery fee)
* A two passenger cart with a roof ($38 per day= $190 plus tax and delivery fee)
* A four passenger cart ($55 per day= $275 plus tax and delivery fee)
* A two passenger cart w/ utility bed ($55 per day= $275 plus tax and delivery fee)There is a delivery charge that will be assessed at the time of pick up. It will be approximately $25-$30 per person depending on how many are ultimately ordered. Again, we will ask you to pay the delivery fee when you pick up the cart.
3. Upon arriving at the track on Tuesday ask the parking attendants where the pick-up area is located.
4. Bring your receipt to the cart pick-up area and claim your cart.
5. The carts must be returned to the cart pick up area no later than one hour after the finish of the final A-Main on Saturday.
Important things to remember:
• Race teams will have until Friday, June 20 to reserve and pay for a cart.
• Carts are available on a first come, first served basis.
• Carts will come with approximately 1/2 tank of gas, which should be plenty to cover the entire event.