March 19, 2024, 02:36:54 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: 07 Stanley  (Read 5022 times)
JRandall
Rookie

« on: July 12, 2012, 10:06:49 AM »

Selling one of our Stanleys to make room for a new one.  I am second owner of this car.  76 inch car that we have run as a Jr Honda, Animal and Stock.  Car has multiple track records.  Can sell how you want it.  Has Timken roller bearing front hubs.  Heims and rods are all fresh.  New belly pan.  Have stainless steel belly pan that can go with it also.  Interior is fresh and car was always covered.  Was rewired at the start of the year and all wires are encased in plastic tubing.  Has Mychron 4.  I can include Scott racing engine slider or standard Stanley engine slider.  Rear bearings new at start of this year.  Car has Titanium splined axle but could put aluminum splined axle in it.  Car will come with Tanner 3's on it.  I have Afcos built by CSI that you could upgrade to. 

I don't think this car has ever been upside down. This is not your "novice" starter car. This is a front running car at the Grands. Just qualified 3rd in Jr Stock last week in Michigan. Led most of race. Car will most likely be sold as roller but, could possibly put a Honda in the car. I am a Stanley dealer and I promise you will not be disappointed in this purchase!  We will be at Mini Indy race and can deliver there.
Jon Randall
832-978-73 eight six
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: