March 19, 2024, 12:58:52 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: All QM Stuff must go! - 3 Nervo Grizz cars for sale  (Read 10260 times)
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« on: June 29, 2011, 12:42:07 AM »

Updated with current list of stuff...I am motivated to make it all go away so contact me if you are interested in anything...I am sick of moving it around the shop to make room for our current cars.

We have moved on to other forms of racing so all of our cars and all our Quarter Midget parts and tools are up for sale.  Here are the details on the cars:

2009 Nervo Grizz 35" - Purchased in July 2010.  This car has less than 10 races on it total.  It has ARS shocks, Mychron 4 and is being sold as a roller for $3000 or best offer.

2008 Nervo Grizz 35" -  This car has ARS shocks and is being sold as a roller for $2400 or best offer.

2008 Nervo Grizz 35" - This car has ARS shocks and is being sold as a roller for $2400 or best offer.

For the above cars, we have one of the nice felt/soft steering wheels from NC chassis with the Tanner quick disconnect so the first car sold will include that as well (The other ones are being used by our kids in their MiniCup cars so they aren't being sold with the cars).

Engines:
Three Baker Racing engine Animal engines: $850 each plus shipping and the first two purchased will come with the Shorty exhausts we ran with them.
Three Honda 120 engines (all Japan): $400 each plus shipping and the first two will come with the Brute Power Pipes we ran with them as well.
Honda 160 engine: $500 plus shipping.

Tools:
Larry Jones Motorsports Quarter Midget tire cleaner: This thing was purchased at the end of the 2010 season and we only raced a few months in 2011 before the kids wanted to race the Bandoleros and Minicups full time so it hasn't been used that much.  It sells for $1850 from Larry Jones and makes cleaning tires between heats and mains a breeze.  Just lightely hit them to get the heavy stuff off with a heat gun and throw them in the cleaner.  They come out looking like brand new tires. $1200 plus shipping
Larry Jones Tire Rings: These are machined tire rings so you know your tire is mounted in a perfectly round ring.  Sound crazy at first, but we noticed a big difference in our tires when we started using these instead of the ring you tighten up around the tires.  These list for $180 from Larry Jones.  $100 each plus shipping (we have one for each corner of the car).

You can email me at Scott.Freitas@Yahoo.com or call me at 727-505-9772.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 12:32:58 PM by sfreitas20 » Logged

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
sfreitas20
Triple Crown Champion

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 12:33:53 PM »

Bump and updated with all currently available stuff...I mean it when I say I am really motivated to make it all go away so I can free up another bay in our shop!!!

Scott Freitas
Patriot Motorsports Inc.
Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: