March 19, 2024, 02:59:08 AM
USAC Racing Forum

Username
Password
Don't have an account? Register now, it's free!

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Author Topic: Everything for sale!  (Read 5403 times)
brad_tribble
Veteran

« on: May 09, 2009, 10:03:10 AM »

We have decided to retire from quarter midget and .25 midgets so I am putting it all up for sale.

THIS IS ONLY GOING TO BE A PARTIAL LIST AS I DON'T HAVE THE TRAILER HERE TO INVENTORY

1 -- 2006 Lightning Chassis -- This car was owned by Sean McPherson before us.  This car won the very first World Formula Grands and has many track records (just not by us) We have ran it probably less than 15 times before my driver discovered football.  I just sent the shocks to Advanced to be rebuilt and upgraded for this year so they have 0 races on the shocks.  Mychron3, steel belly pan, extra nerf and bumper and pit cart are all included.  $2700.00

1 -- 6x12 trailer.  Charcoal grey in color.  New tires and wheels.  Rear ramp door with side door.  Workbench  with vise and tire mounting tool installed.  Speakers and radio included.  Halogen lights inside. $2000.00

World Formula engine -- Honda gearbox installed, comes complete with exhaust -- $1400.00

Honda 160 -- only 3 races since freshened by Don Rector.  Tanner throttle linkage.  NO EXHAUST with this one. $400.00

Wheels and tires-- mostly Hoosier but there is one set of Vegas and Dunlops (DCS) $150.00

Many spare parts and other misc things such as bead breaker and mounting ring gears, springs, radius rods, rod ends....

Puchase individually or buy all of it for only $6500.00.  This would be a great move up car for a driver.  One car could run in the 160 class and then when ready move up to the World Formula.  Add a 120 and you can go from Novice all the way to the top class in QM or .25 racing.

E-mail for pictures and other information to bgtribble@eiu.edu.

Reply Pages: [1]
Send this topic | Print
Jump to: