USAC Racing Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Calling All Vendors  (Read 5289 times)
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« on: February 16, 2012, 09:28:40 PM »

Greetings to all,

As many of you may be aware and look time Buckeye member and dear friend to all in the QM Racing Family is experiencing an extremely difficult situation right now. That friend is Larry Ebert owner of www.QMstuff.com and sole proprietor for Beechwold Automotive in Columubus, OH. "Our Larry" is the ultimate example of one who gives and asks for nothing in return except for a thank you (and perhaps paying you bill in a timely manner when that applies). Larry is experiencing a medical hardship that does not allow him to work in his auto shop where he is a one man show.

At the final two day event of th Buckeye indoor Winternational Season we will be organizing numerous fund raising events. One event will be a silent auction type deal which requires items to be donated for auctioning. We are sending out a request for anyone that is capable to donate items to be auctioned during the event. We are iling to accept anything that folks may be interested in having as long as it is in NEW CONDITION:tires, T-shirts, parts, hats, gift certificates, evn non-racing related items may be a good idea.

If you would like to donate you can contact me direct either via email (crandall99@msn.com) or my cell (614-203-3312). If you plan to bring items please let me know ahead of time so we have any idea of what we'll have. Or if you cannot ahead letme know and I will provide info on where to send them.

Thanks to all for your donations, thoughts and prayers!

Lets step up and give back to one that has given so much to our sport and touched the lives of many families and children.

Tony Crandall
BQMRA Indoor Rookie Director
Griffin Brown Racing
Feature Winner

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 04:30:08 AM »

This is a very great thing you all are doing!! Thanks Tony!
Lets all help Larry out,he has probably helped all of us at one time or another!
If anyone in my area would like to send anything,I can meet you somewhere
to pickup the items and take to Columbus!!

Thanks!!
Scott Brown
1-260-248-1282 cell--call or text

Scott Brown

--------------------sponsors----------------------------------
Baker Racing Engines
Orr Motorsports (for all your motorsports needs)
Klotz Lubricants
Covington Coney's
Moore @ Associates
Brute Power Pipes ---www.brutepipes.com
One Stop Auto
Whitley Welding & Fabricating
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 02:51:18 PM »

UPDATE:
We have a bunch of people and companies stepping up and donating items for the auction, raffle and whatever ideas we can come up with for supporting our Racing Brother.

Items donated so far:

Brand NEW Pit cart
Hoosier Racing Tires
Axles
Mac Tools- Dale Earnhart Edition Collector Wrench Set
NASCAR Collectables
USAC Memorabilia
Etc.

Folks this is a great thing you are doing: it is very heart warming to know we have so many caring members of the QM community. Thanks to all for donating!

BRING YOUR CHECK BOOKS AND SOME EXTRA CASH. THERE ARE SOME GREAT PRIZES THAT WOULD BE GREAT TO WIN AND 100% OF THE PROCEEDS GO TO HELPING ONE OF OUR OWN!

Tony Crandall
BuckeyeQMDad
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 01:59:17 PM »

Greetings to all,

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you everyone that donated, volunteered or participated in the fund raising event in any way this past weekend. We had over 45 different items donated and were extremely successful in raising a few bucks to help w/ the bills that are coming in fast and furious.

Everyone had lots of fun, we even had folks selling their used equipment and donating all proceeds to the casue as well. It was great seeing all the kids make get well and we miss you cards for Larry too. Larry was even able to make a brief appearence for a little while to see some racing which he is missing terribly.

Sunday evening a few QM families went to Larry house and one of the older kids delivered the funds and cards to Larry personally w/ a get well message from everyone. I'm told he was blown away by what you all were able to accomplish for him. He is very appreciative.

As always the QM Family stepped up and provided more reason why this is such a great sport.

Thanks again and good luck to all this upcoming outdoor season.

Tony Crandall
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: