USAC Racing Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:04:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: San Antonio  (Read 4826 times)
Toeknee
Veteran

That's My Boy!

« on: January 25, 2012, 10:22:45 AM »

Hey Gang, does anyone know a web page for the San Antonio club or atleast a physical  location. Thanks

Tony Lofton
Driver: Bubba #5
Lofton Family Racin'
Mlewis
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 01:06:36 PM »

They have a new website at www.lsqma.com

If you are looking for hotels be careful just signing up for any old name brand chain.  You can find some real dumps.  I am not sure if the club has any "official" hotels but I always stay in the Comfort Inn & Suites Near the AT&T Center.  (4038 I-10 East, San Antonio, TX, US, 78219 Phone: (210) 447-2000)  Not a great name brand but this was built in the last 5 years and in clean and has good night security for your cars.  It is closer to the track than any of the other AT&T center hotels and it is reasonably priced.  If you don't like this one then search for something that is around the AT&T center where the San Antionio Spurs play.

They have a map link for the track on the above web site.

See ya soon,
Mike Lewis 
Toeknee
Veteran

That's My Boy!

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 03:31:03 PM »

thanks Mike. We have moved back to my home town of Memphis so Bubba and I are hoping ot make 8-10 Gen Next races this season starting with San Antonio.

Tony Lofton
Driver: Bubba #5
Lofton Family Racin'
JRandall
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 02:10:37 PM »

Thanks mike.. Hope to see everyone in San Antonio soon!  We will have an update on the website and maybe on the forum of all the Hotels we recommend.  Some with discounts.  Like Mike said the area around track is less then desirable to stay.  There is a hotel or 2 in the 50-60 buck a night range but be careful! Smiley  I will be staying about 25 min north of the track at a La Quinta.  Indoor pool, hot breakfast and free wifi.  Got a racer rate of 92 a night right now.  La Quinta Stoneoak. Be watching the website over next few days for an update!

Jon Randall
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: