USAC Racing Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:36:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NWOQMRA Test Drive - Toledo, Ohio  (Read 9153 times)
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« on: May 11, 2009, 03:10:40 PM »

NWOQMRA – Quarter Midget Race Cars

2009 Spring Test Ride Program

May 30, 2009

Lucas County Recreation Center

Maumee, OH

12 p.m. to 4 p.m.

Does your child want to drive a real race car made just for kids?

If the answer is yes, then come on out for an opportunity to put your child in one of our cars for 10 laps of fun on our track built specially for Quartermidgets.

Quartermidget racing is for kids ages 5-15. It is a sport that the entire family can be involved in. It promotes sportsmanship, family, and a great sense of accomplishment for the young drivers.

For more information about this sport, check-out www.USACRACING.com

Cost is only $15.00, and includes: Hot Dog & Soda

Child must wear long pants, socks and tennis shoes (no open toed shoes). Car, Helmets, and other safety gear will be provided by NWOQMRA.

Does require parent or legal guardian to sign a waiver of liability in order to participate.

For further information and directions to our track, please visit our website at www.nwoqmra.org

Or Call:

Eric Rankin        419-706-0731

Terry Perry        419-392-0193

Eric Rankine
USAC Director of Competition
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
USAC - HPD Midget - Midwest Series
USAC National Midget - Spike/Esslinger
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009, 04:25:33 PM »

TEST DRIVE   -   TIME CHANGE  !!!!

Due to a conflict with our schedule and an anticipated larger car count for the day the NWOQMRA club will be changing the start time for the Spring Test Drive. We are now going to start at 10:00 AM and go to 12:00 PM. We are hoping to be able to notify any and all kids that are planning on coming to the test drive on Saturday about the time change. For those that do show up after 12:00 we will have a session around 2:00 to take care of any child that has shown up for the test drive. No one will be denied a chance to test drive a real race car on Saturday. Each child will be allowed one 10 lap session on Saturday. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you were planning on attending this test drive and the new times dont work for you please contact me and I will send you a free sign-in for our next Test Drive scheduled for July 18th.

If you know of anyone that was coming to this event please let them know of the changes in start times.

Thank You

Eric Rankine

419-706-0731

Eric Rankine
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
ssssmoke
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 10:51:31 AM »

can you tell me what gears we should test drive our sr. honda and lt. 160. we are just getting started in qm racing. any help would be helpful. thank you
LLR
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:17:12 AM »

smoke doesn't look like your getting any help Smiley.
ssssmoke
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 02:03:48 PM »

whats up with that? where ya at 39?
twofastanditshows
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 03:22:40 PM »

He's around, repost this under toledo gear help or something, I think it's getting lost because it's under the Test Drive post. Wink
Live Strong
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 07:09:34 AM »

Start with same gears as Miami Valley
sprintcar39
National Champion

Rankine Racing 39

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 07:14:02 AM »

sssmoke...Hey friend I was not ignoring you. My phone has been ringing none stop for the past week. Many many details to make sure they have been taken care of for this race. It is shaping up to be a big one and look forward to seeing you guys this weekend. Stop and see me and I will open my note book to you for whatever you need.
Eric

Eric Rankine
NWOQMRA - USAC .25
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: