USAC Racing Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:51:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: USAC's "Generation Next" Rd 1 DVD Now Available  (Read 6567 times)
USAC Developmental
« on: April 28, 2009, 04:11:50 PM »

For the first time ever all 3 of USAC's Midget divisions (Mopar National, Ford Focus and .25) raced on the same day at one facility. This memorable weekend was held at the Nuckle's family Columbus Motor Speedway in Columbus, Ohio.

This 2 disc DVD set features all the .25 Midget racing action and victory lane ceremonies from the newly refurbished Buckeye Quarter Midget Club's 1/20-mile facility.

Over 110 cars were on hand to do battle in USAC's "Generation Next" Round 1 event. Live commentary featuring the "Cowboy' Paul Szmal gives expert race by race analysis of the 15 different classes competing. Own a piece of history today!

Click here to purchase....
http://www.usacracing.com/store/columbus-point-25.html
goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 04:38:28 PM »

Awesome Deal, Thanks USAC!!!

goffin20
National Champion

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 01:22:54 PM »

DVD’s arrived, another Quick and Easy transaction via the USAC webstore…

The Video is great, get busy working on cars all day, no time for pictures or video and whalla, all races on a DVD for only 19.99!!!

The only suggestion I would make for future DVD’s is to have a skip next option to skip passed races.

Thanks again and I can’t wait to have the entire 2009 collection!!!

grandma13
Feature Winner

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 09:09:45 AM »

I found playing around with the DVD that the smaller arrows to the right at the bottom left will skip to the next race at least on the second DVD.  However, the race I really wanted to see was the one that was not complete due to technical errors.  Oh well maybe the next one
Pages: [1]
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: